rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Impressions from Rio Carnaval (Flag Obtained)

Impressions from Rio Carnaval (Flag Obtained)

Thanks for your report McGillycuddy!! I am beginning to see more noobs come into the forum adding lots of value out the gate and information to help us get our freak on worldwide...+1 from me for that alone.

However, I hate to be the only asshole not jumping on the Rio bandwagon, but I must give another perspective about Rio. I speak/write FLUENT Portuguese (look Brazilian), and have lived in Rio for 6 month stints at a time (The max a tourist/business visa allows per calendar year). I was also accused MANY times of being a Brazilian pretending to be American by locals (Which seemed to really piss them off). I learned that being fluent in Portuguese worked AGAINST me.

In the part you mention that you saw 8's and 10's in Rio, and how you could not believe how hot the women were, I have to respectfully disagree with you. I have travelled to Rio DOZENS of times during Carnival parties, The Pan-American games in Rio de Janeiro a few years back, and I just did not see the 8's and 10's everyone here raves about. I only saw BUTTERFACES!!! And I am talking girls that have faces that look like pure crackhead ass (maybe a bit harsh, but seriously, wtf is up with the ugly faces?)

No matter where I went: Leblon, Ipanema, Barra da Tijuca, Copa, Lapa and just about everywhere. I would say Rio is full of 5's and 6's with a few Patricinhas walking around Shops do Barra mall with her little pet poodle thinking she is gods gift to mankind. If you are lucky, and aggressive enough, you can be lucky enough to have sex with a 6. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Of the few girls that had fantastic bodies, their faces were just fucking scary!!

The only place in Brazil I saw decent and prettier girls was Brasilia/Mato Grosso. Not to mention that they were 10x friendlier, and more DTF.

I know a lof of guys here don't care if a girls face looks like Shrek's mug as long as she she has a spectacular ass, but for me, it's just a deal breaker...no matter how fine her booty is. Unfortunately, Rio has an abundance of women with good bodies (and many whales too), with ugly faces. Also, you mentioned a love for fake tits, may guys here have that same love for fake tits. I unfortunately do not....I love my size C cups as natural and perky and soft as they can possibly be...not like a frozen basketball which is what fake tits feel like. However, this is a worldwide occurrence, not just Brazil. Yeah, I am one picky moda focka [Image: dodgy.gif]

Now, of special interest is that the few 8's 9's are very likely pro's at a local terma, who can be fucked for a 150USD in Centaurus with no bullshit to deal with if you were to meet her at a mall, cafe or on the street or even your local social circle.

I do remember last time I was in Rio for carnival 2008, I saw a river of urine streaming down the street, a bunch of drunk Brasileiros (whom I got in a fight with), and a 300lb whale running into the ocean, to take of her bathing suit and take a huge shit...without a care if she was being watched.

My .02

Mixx

Messages In This Thread