rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your experience abroad speaking the language/not speaking the language

Your experience abroad speaking the language/not speaking the language

Quote: (03-28-2016 10:39 PM)bucky Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2016 12:13 PM)Zerdame Wrote:  

Never game in the native language, no matter how fluent you think you are, you're never quite there with the locals.[/b]

i couldn't disagree more, at least for the areas i've visited overseas (EE and mexico/central america). i found i got pretty far with "broken russian game" in the former USSR back before my russian got good. in latin america, most girls just don't speak english so gaming in english wasn't really an option. i've spoken good spanish since i was a teenager, but i imagine broken spanish game would work fine if you're just learning.

maybe it's different in japan.

If they don't speak english and you speak their native language then yes of course you game in their tongue. I was referring to when there was an option of speaking both English or the native language, never try to have the conversations in their language, always use English. It submits them to your frame and you don't have to mentally translate what you want to say before saying it, that's their job. It gets them mentally invested in you and chicks will be more likely to bang when shes put in effort. If it doesn't work, you bounce without killing too much of your brain cells.

Messages In This Thread