rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cebu City Mania - 2014 Datasheet

Cebu City Mania - 2014 Datasheet

Intro:
Was previously in Davao for about 5 weeks, but since there’s already a surplus of Davao reports I thought I’d give this forum a nice update on the mania in Cebu City

Accommodation:
Thanks to 20 nation & nick on giving me the idea on staying near to mango square. Lol, this is practically where all the madness happens in this city
I stayed at the paragon suites which was a a 3 minute walk by foot and 1 minute drive from mango square. This gave me perfect logistics. If you can, try and stay at Century Plaza, as its across the road from Mango Square and you can get a nice room for about $48 a night.

Day game:
After learning the hard way in Davao, I literally raided Ayala mall and SM mall my first two days and got 15 numbers each day. Its sooooo easy day gaming these chicks that its almost unfair. Even if you have NO GAME, you can still get the girl’s phone number!!!

Night game:
Mango Square & Mango Avenue are your best bet for night time. Don’t bother with I.T. Park, unless you really want to go out on a date to dinner with a girl there.

Mango Sqaure has 7 Clubs: J Ave, Hype, Ultra, Bai, Clubholic, Alcohology and 1 more.

J Ave: Best club for pulling girls, but the amount of expats here is insane!! Nearly 50% of the guys here were expats HAHA! Just go up to any girl you like and chat here up with minimal (nice guy) game. Then dance with here or bring here outside to talk some more before pulling her home.

You can also try Alcohology, but for here you should try getting a bottle or some drinks at your table and call girls over.

Wouldn’t bother with the other 5 clubs as you can get enough action form J Ave & Alcohology

What makes mango square the perfect place for pulling girls is that even if the girl you want is with her friends, you can pull her to your hotel, bang her, and the bring her back to the club! It perfect!

Check out the bikini bars on mango avenue for a laugh, and you might even be able to shore one of these chicks if that’s your thing

Don’t bother with ANY of the girls outside the clubs as they are most likely pros and very stingy when it comes to shoring them

Pipelining:
Sadly I could only get proper responses from girls in Manila (Annoyingly) and Davao but not really in Cebu

Best Moment:
Seeing and 70 year old Asian man being denied from bringing 3 pros back to his room!! HAHAHA, this cracked me up. He even tried bribing the front desk girl, but she refused! (Maybe she a jealous?) Who knows but it was hilarious. Props to him though for being ambitious (and a bit greedy).

Messages In This Thread