rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Societal obsession with music.

Societal obsession with music.

Quote: (08-14-2014 04:29 AM)Jose Bolsiski Wrote:  

On the side, why would you say that not liking music could be considered as refined even admirable.

As long as you like some music but avoid the "I'm a huuuuuge fan of XYZ" image that is common to most people, and are confident about it (i.e. not "I'm sorry I have no favorite bands"), I find that reactions are quite positive. Unusual shit that would usually be considered weird becomes a sign of a stable and erudite personality. For example, I have had some of people tell me that it's beautiful how I enjoy this:

On the other hand, I can't say that I don't like any music at all. You're probably more extreme to me. I just dislike listening to radio, music playing in a car or workplace or concerts, but I do get excited by some of it. Not in a "woooo!" sense, but enough to have an admiration for it and a sense of joy. If that's not the case with you, I'm out of advice sadly.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread