rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unarmed man shot in Salt Lake City

Unarmed man shot in Salt Lake City

Quote: (08-14-2014 06:15 PM)Texas_Tryhard Wrote:  

^You say that, up until the point where people start killing pigs. Tough.

The attitude that cops have is disgusting. Assaulting someone with pepper spray because they won't play nice to your high-school bully ass is assault. And with the way things are going, that attitude will be met with escalation from the public soon enough.
I am going to forgive you for TROLLING me because I think you weren't meaning to do that.

It isn't an attitude..it is the legal progression of force. Police Science wasn't written by street cops you know. What do you think? someone should be allowed to just refuse a legal order?We are talking legal NOT illegal.

Pepper spray is much better than a beat down. No it isn't legally assault so stop making stuff up.

You sound like every ignorant guy who gets locked up saying you know your rights, etc..when you don't.I bet you think cops have to read you Miranda rights also when they arrest you? LOL... if you do I will explain to you that you watch too many movies.

In fact when we did paperwork it isn't even considered FORCE( fists and baton are considered force)
You are talking like a thug btw. Calling cops pigs? thought that went out 30 years ago. Truth is cops in USA use much less force than anywhere else and much less force than they did 20 years ago.

The days of 'gunning down cops' are over.And I assure you those doing so were met with MUCH more than they give. I am retired so you can proceed to gun down as many as you like[Image: dodgy.gif]

Those days it was about illegal use of force, blatant corruption and rascism that fueled the fire. There really isn't much of that today, despite Al Sharptons motor mouth.

I have a good suggestion..you don't want to be stopped by cops, tell the victims of crimes to stop reporting descriptions that look like the people stopped. Cops stop those who fit the description the victims give..I guess they are racist or evil..those terrible victims for reporting descriptions of perps that look like those stopped. Shame on them! (being sarcastic now)
Quote:Quote:

You say that, up until the point where people start killing pigs. Tough.

Yawn [Image: tard.gif] ok....when that happens you won't be any happier with the society you are living in. Cops with bigger guns and who open fire first and are too busy to help your mother when she is being attacked because they are mobilizing going after cop killers.

Messages In This Thread