rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unarmed man shot in Salt Lake City

Unarmed man shot in Salt Lake City

"Dillon Taylor was wearing headphones and didn’t respond to the three officers until they surrounded him, Jerrail Taylor said.

"He couldn’t hear them, so he just kept walking. Then ... they had guns pointed at his face. That’s when he turned off the music," he said. "I saw them point guns at my brother’s face, and I knew what was going to happen."

One officer told Dillon Taylor to get on the ground, while another told him to put his hands on his head.

"He got confused, he went to pull up his pants to get on the ground, and they shot him," Jerrail Taylor said."

http://m.sltrib.com/sltrib/mobile3/58287...t.html.csp

This is terrifying to me. Once I had a run in with the law where the cops said they had heard reports of an armed man, whom they presumed to be me. I was unarmed, and I made sure to be as cooperative and calm as possible. But jesus was I on edge. I got out scott free, but you never know, one false move and who knows what might have happened.

Crazy lesson to learn with cops, never reach for your waistline. Jesus...

Messages In This Thread