rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So She Told Me She's Pregnant...

So She Told Me She's Pregnant...

Quote: (08-13-2014 02:44 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2014 11:26 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

FML

My main HB 8 called me last night after work and told me she's pregnant.

This just comes on the heels of me giving her a tad bit of praise:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24128-...#pid804587

I asked her if she has proof when the doc told her, she gets a BC shot soon, and hasn't started her period, I asked her if she has proof from the docs, they did a test and she is. She did one herself also (I want to go buy some tests myself)

We talked about it....she brought up the word abortion first. I'm fine with that, I told her there's no way either of us are ready for this and she agreed. We both agreed to keep it between us and noone else (this forum doesn't count).

I guess she's going to the doc to setup appointments, apparently she needs to get checked up and confirm something is in the womb. Then the next appointment she'll take an abortion pill ? and will bleed for awhile. Then a final exam to make sure the pill worked.

I feel like I've had a testosterone crash, I've got anxiety, I can't focus. I don't even feel horny at all right now.

I told her I'd help her through this abortion, im not sure what I'll do after this all settles down.

I read your post from yesterday, and for you to play with fire by fucking a card carrying feminist, you dodged a big bullet because she is pro-abortion. Maybe. You better hope she can go through it because if she gets cold feet, it's back on. Her bringing you beer, looking feminine, and other junk means very little in the grand scheme of things because all of them do things for gain/reward. Women play for keeps and rarely do shit for the fuck of it. In fact, you should tread carefully not to trigger a change of heart.

After she is done with it, gracefully move on or rock a rubber.

Thing is she doesn't show any feminist tendencies, her actions also show that she doesn't. Like I said, I personally think it was just a stage of hers since she acts pretty feminine. Of course I'm not ignorant in this and am aware.

I think the best thing I can do is act a little beta and support her through this then come back to reddish self.

Absolutely condoms are being put on, fuck that.

Messages In This Thread