rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So She Told Me She's Pregnant...

So She Told Me She's Pregnant...

As much as unwanted pregnancies are a problem, I don't like the idea of guys giving others the advice to "get snipped" as it it's something to be taken lightly.

The reality is that most men will want to have a family and kids at some point in their life. If you're 20 or 25 or even 30, you have no f'ing idea how you will feel about this 10 years down the line, or even 5 years down the line.

Vasectomies are not easily or effectively reversible. If you're a young guy -- definitely anything under 30 -- and don't yet have a family and kids, don't make decisions that will affect something as basic as your ability to have kids at a later time in your life. It's stupid and irresponsible. Find other ways to prevent unwanted pregnancy. If you have a long-term girlfriend, get her to put in an IUD -- they're safe, extremely reliable, and easy to remove in a simple procedure. But don't foreclose the option of being a father for the rest of your life when it's very likely something you'll want to do at some point, no matter how you feel right now.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread