rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So She Told Me She's Pregnant...

So She Told Me She's Pregnant...

FML

My main HB 8 called me last night after work and told me she's pregnant.

This just comes on the heels of me giving her a tad bit of praise:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24128-...#pid804587

I asked her if she has proof when the doc told her, she gets a BC shot soon, and hasn't started her period, I asked her if she has proof from the docs, they did a test and she is. She did one herself also (I want to go buy some tests myself)

We talked about it....she brought up the word abortion first. I'm fine with that, I told her there's no way either of us are ready for this and she agreed. We both agreed to keep it between us and noone else (this forum doesn't count).

I guess she's going to the doc to setup appointments, apparently she needs to get checked up and confirm something is in the womb. Then the next appointment she'll take an abortion pill ? and will bleed for awhile. Then a final exam to make sure the pill worked.

I feel like I've had a testosterone crash, I've got anxiety, I can't focus. I don't even feel horny at all right now.

I told her I'd help her through this abortion, im not sure what I'll do after this all settles down.

Messages In This Thread