rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So She Told Me She's Pregnant...

So She Told Me She's Pregnant...

Well, I got the dreaded news. She was getting ready to leave, and then started crying and told me.

"I think I'm pregnant"

She then showed me a picture of the test she had taken the other day. Luckily this chick isn't crazy, she's well adjusted and has a very supportive family.

I played it cool, didn't freak out or anything. I'm going to have her do two more tests to be sure, but I feel like it's going to be an anxious couple of days as this shit develops. I feel completely out of whack and extremely guilty right now. Luckily she's only missed her period by a couple of days, and I'm hoping this is going to be nothing but I have a feeling that isn't the case.

Right now I just want to next all my women and go monk mode. I feel like I've been hit by a rock, even though logically I know I'm going to be okay. To those of you who have gone through this, any advice would be great. I've already researched the clinics and whatnot in my area, but still feel on edge. It's going to be a rough night tonight.

Messages In This Thread