rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Harassment in Science, AKA Men Should Help Women

Harassment in Science, AKA Men Should Help Women

All of this sounds familiar.
I dreaded doing group work with women. The few asian females were pleasant and focused on the work not the party later in the week.

When i was doing my undergrad a few years ago there was a terrible incident involving some chemicals ANY high school chem student would know not to heat up or mix with any other.
It was 2 white girls...they weren't paying attention and left a burner on with a chemical that says it shouldn't be heated past a certain temperature.
It exploded and seriously injured 1 guy and 1 girl. The girls who were supposed to be monitoring it were out having a smoke together. They both got a slap on the wrist. The guy had over 50 pieces of glass in his arm and the girl is horribly scared on her right side...

This is why i will never work with a female in the lab. Just plain useless. At least asian or indian women know what they are there for.

Messages In This Thread