rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worst Reference Letter:" Ryan Proved Himself Useless In A Wide Variety Of Tasks..."

Worst Reference Letter:" Ryan Proved Himself Useless In A Wide Variety Of Tasks..."

A man asked for a reference letter from his former employer, instead of a positive feedback,he got what you see below:
Quote:Quote:

...His responsibility included fucking around on the internet, reading Zoo and facebooking his friends.
Ryan was always unreliable an uncooperative. He didn't get on with customers and staff. Ryan proved himself completely untrustworthy and irresponsible. His wild mood swings and angry demeanor made him a right cunt to work with.
We were overjoyed when Ryan informed us he was leaving and I hope I never see this cunt again..
[Image: attachment.jpg20714]   
Waaw! Ryan may probably have a hard time landing a new job...
I don't know whether he really did screw up on his job, but this just confirms why self employment is the best option.
You make the shots and your next step may not really depend on someone.
According to Metronews, the above document was posted on TheLadBible with the tagline: ‘Be careful who you get a reference from…’

Messages In This Thread