rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many sexual partners would a woman have in her early 20s, mid-20s and early 30s?

How many sexual partners would a woman have in her early 20s, mid-20s and early 30s?

Quote: (08-10-2014 09:57 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

I've never see that done. I'd like to see it broken down by age group as well. So, for example, a graph for men and women with the number of sexual partners, by age bracket, but non-cumulative, so it would taper off as the age goes up. That way, we could actually SEE a visual representation of the carousel, for both men and women... and compare the two.

A bar graph for men/women broken down by age group would be interesting for sure.
I don't think you can do the 'carousel graph' though (i.e. sexual partners at each year of life for each girl, averaged over many girls). It would require a very accurate and detailed self-reporting by the same girl - how many guys she slept with up until age 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 35 (or whatever you want the age brackets to be). It can be done, by I doubt each girl is willing to do it and accurately remembers what the numbers were at some specific age in the past.

And if you use the reported numbers from different women of different ages to build up this cumulative average graph, then it would not be very useful as times have changed like pointed out above, and if fact a 30 or 35 year old women today may well have a smaller number than college-aged girl today, so in this average-cumulative-sex-parters graph, the cumulative number may in fact decrease as the age increases. This would not happen if you ask the same girls about her past, and then average out all the girls in the survey.

Correct me if you think my stats are wrong.

Messages In This Thread