rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Quote: (09-30-2014 09:49 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Asia itself sets the bar for your own personal knowledge of what is a hot woman. It's a good thing. Trying to find ignorance in the bliss of sticking with local Asian women, is just going to cause you to jump back to white, black, and latinas in the US eventually. Asia is not just raw numbers. It is also higher overall quality. You won't be begging or hoping that the woman will put on a dress when you go out either and that means something, big picture wise.

I went to a singles night held by my old college a couple of weeks ago. The Asian women there were nothing special – the white women were way better looking and now my dick is swinging towards white pussy again...I will never give up Asian though! There wasn’t many Asian women there, but the ones that were there mostly Asian-American.

For shits and giggles I spoke to a MILF FOB from Macau and spoke about all the shit I know about Chinese culture. She got super excited and gave me her number. She has been texting me most of the last week wanting to meet. She’s kind of old, so I don’t know if I can be bothered, unless it’s just for the notch.

Quote: (09-30-2014 10:51 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Kai,

You say they are hot in China, and plentiful. I have never been to Asia, but always lived near lots of Asian Americans. My University had lots of foreign exchange students from China and Korea as well.

Looking on sites like china cupid or whatever, I do not really see any chicks that seem that cute to me. Lots of chicks have a pic or two that looks good, then one without makeup that shows they really are not cute. I have been with Asian girls, and think many are attractive, but everything I have seen of Chinese girls really is underwhelming in terms of attractiveness compared to white, black or latina girls.

Can you post some pics that you think are representative of cute girls you would see walking around a mall or something? Not models, you know, normal cuties. I have several job offers in China but until I see actual cute girls, I have no real interest...

I live in the US & I’ve been to China and Japan. Asian Americans are nowhere near as good looking as the women in their home countries. I remember walking around LA in an area with lots of Asian-Americans a few days after I got back from Tokyo. The Tokyo women were on another level.

Most of the Asian FOB girls you see on campus in the US are not the good looking ones. You basically get the bookish type – the type that like to party and sex themselves up don’t really come to the US to study.

A lot of the Chinese-American women have origins in SE China, and those women are not considered the best looking in China. I visited Hong Kong a couple of years ago and I was distinctly unimpressed with the standard of the average HK woman. When I crossed the border and went into Shenzhen in mainland China, the quality increased dramatically – the reason why? There are women from all over China, not just Cantonese.

It’s a similar thing with Indian women in the US – most of them are nerdy students with no dress sense and/or ugly south Indians. There’s not many attractive north Indians in the US.

I have a Chinese-American FB with origins in NE China, she looks half white and was given shit by Chinese kids when she grew up (in the US) because they though she wasn’t a “pure” Chinese . She told me that when she was about 8 year old, she was sitting in a cab with her mother in Taiwan, and the cab driver called her mother a whore and told her to get out of the cab. He assumed the kid was half white! This same friend jokes that adopted Chinese kids in the US are all ugly because they are Cantonese.

Messages In This Thread