rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Future of Entrepreneurship in America

The Future of Entrepreneurship in America

Quote: (08-04-2014 10:20 PM)stefpdt Wrote:  

I didn't mean to cap myself. I'm just being completely realistic for my current situation. I'm choosing between an ecommerce business that is HIGHLY scalable and a separate location-independent internet business which has a niche market. There are definitely many other ways for myself to earn income online.

But I don't like to multitask hence why I'm "choosing." I could live off of either income. I want to pick one and go all in.

You are able to access people all over the world via the internet.

So why would you not be able to scale up an internet based business? I don't think you are being realistic in your scenario which is why I asked. If you want to be location independent and your current business plan doesn't allow it, just change your plan to something else. You are obviously open to working online and no one will force you to work a market that has little potential online.

If you are going to sell something online, just sell something a lot of people want. The process of selling will be the same. Nail down the sales funnel, know your lifetime customer value and then turn on as much traffic as you can get. There isn't anything more scaleable in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread