rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Offshore Staffing

Offshore Staffing

You need to know how deep the water is before diving head first. If your planning on opening an office, signing contracts, and subjecting yourself to foreign law your definitely diving in head first.

I've had full time programmers working for me in the Philippines for about 4 years now. I started out with an outsourcing agency and now all the guys are freelance working from home. The agency had an office, HR, recruitment, all that BS. After a few too many fuckups by that agency now all of the guys are paid directly by me. I send them their paychecks at the end of the month and thats it.

Do you have a lot of experience with Indian labor? Cheap doesn't mean anything when your getting mindfucked by incompetents who are pretending they don't understand your English just so they can ensure they have work for the next 6 months. I can see the coding stuff working out with the right managers in place, but in my experience design work really needs to be done in the country that its being sourced for.

Messages In This Thread