rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

And he's banned after a single post. It's easy to find the article via google, just google the phrase " It’s not some new concept: it’s simply the idea of picking up women "during the day"."

Annnnd... it's yet another PUA blog. I'd link but dude was banned after one post and it's honestly not that interesting, some other "PUA" chode spouting his brand of wisdom. Probably OP got banned for linkspam.

Quote:Quote:

Nowadays, I still like to daygame but I try to be "smarter" about by just staying ready for opportunities as previously mentioned) When you have that philosophy, there is no "on" or "off" button. It's instinctive. You see something you gotta have, you go for it...

MDP nails it. Craigslist Missed Connections doesn't actually work in real life. You see a girl that pushes your attraction buttons, you need to go for it because she's not going home checking missed connections to see if you really were attracted to her and you're just shy.

I used to go out for no particular reason to find chicks to game. Nowadays I don't do that, but I will adjust my routine. For example, I'll take my laptop and go work at a coffee shop. I could go to the public library, but the coffee shop almost always has better targets. So I spend $2 on a coffee, oh well. Or, for example, the natural grocer. There are 2 near my house, and I routinely go to the one in the nicer neighborhood, because the quality of women is higher. It costs me an extra 10 minutes in driving time, so what?

Messages In This Thread