rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EDTF Day Game Approach Diary

EDTF Day Game Approach Diary

Quote: (01-23-2015 12:16 AM)edtf Wrote:  

#25: A Latina 5 in the library, I notice a sticker on her macbook is of Snow White wearing a bandanna. I open her, asking if she's into EDM. She says she listens to a variety of artists, but nothing in particular. I say I just moved from California and was wondering if there was a scene here. She says she doesn't know, she just picked out the sticker and wasn't thinking so much into it. I notice she looks kind of nervous and not biting, so I thanked her and bounced.

#26: An Asian 6/10 FOB girl on the sidewalk. Usually I don't approach when its pitch black in order to avoid scaring the girl or being seen as creepy, but today I felt pretty good. I asked her where the gym was, and then she gave me directions and told me that she was also going that way. I ask if its "that building over there", and she gives me more directions. By this point her back was already turned towards me, so I thanked her and let her go.

#27: A white girl at the gym, 7/10 with nice ass and tits. I make eye contact with her 2 or 3 times, and I notice her looking at me through the gym mirror. After my sets, I walk up and tell her she has cool shoes. She takes off her headphones, and smiles at me. We talk about her shoes and then she asks me if I run at all. I tell her I do running, swimming and biking, and she says "Oh, Triathlon, nice!" She says she runs a lot, and we talk about training, and I tell her I'm always looking for a running buddy. She mentions that she trains at pretty random times, and at this point I thought that was it… After that she asks me what I'm studying, and we talk about school for a while. Finally she asks if I'm into skiing and snowboarding at all. I tell her why I only snowboard because of my skiing accident from when I was a kid, and she gasps. She brings up that her boyfriend is also into snowboarding and that she snowboards too. Fuck!!! Then she asks where I'm from, and I talk about Los Angeles, she talks about how she's from Utah, and she asks me about what I did over winter break. After this, I get her name, and tell her it was nice to meet her, and eject.

I noticed that the hottest girl of the 3 approaches was the nicest and most pleasant by far, and I actually enjoyed chatting with her.

The last girl at the gym was asking you all kinds of questions. You could have gone for the number and used the boyfriend destroyer per Cobra's advice if she'd even objected. Sounds like she was interested.

I'm guessing you'll see her at the gym again since you're a regular. Whenever a girl asks me that many personal questions, boyfriend or no, I always go for the number/meetup.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread