rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I hear that the girls in Rio de Janeiro are easy...

I hear that the girls in Rio de Janeiro are easy...

Quote: (12-01-2008 11:41 AM)mojodrew Wrote:  

I was in both Porto Alegre and Florianopolis in July. Florianopolis is probably the chillest place ive ever been to. There are about 50 different beaches spread throughout the island. While the nightlife isnt as good as Rio or Porto Alegre, the girls you will meet on the beach will be perfect for guys on a backpacker's budget as they will be far more down with sipping 40's and smoking a doob than spending 100 reais at a nightclub. The best beach to meet young people over there is Praia Mole. I stayed at this place called pousada correa which is about 1 km from prais mole and it ran me 40 reais a night (now, probably like 15 bucks).
Porto Alegre is a cool little city but beyond the girls and nightlife it is really nothing special. Maybe it was because i stayed in the seedy centro area but the place didnt do it for me. on the other hand, i hooked up with more girls in one weekend in porto alegre than i did in any other city in brazil. cidade baixa has a bunch of cheap restaurants and bars to meet chicks at, espcially this place called bongos which has live reggae music from thur-sat. cafe moinhios in moinhios ventos (padre chagas) on wednesday nights has some of the hottest girls ive ever seen.
i would spend twice as much time in florianopolis as in porto alegre while trying to get to porto alegre only for weekends. in florianopolis, the nightlife on the lagoa (where the beaches are) is pretty weak so it doesnt matter what nights you are there.
the good thing about porto and floripa is theyre only a 6 hour bus ride from each other. a couple hours north of floripa is a city i want to hit up on my next trip down to brazil, curitiba. if anyone has ever been to curitiba let me know.

What are some good bus companys to use in brazil and how much would it cost too go from Floria to porto ?? I plan on spending about 3 months in brazil , be there after new years.. [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread