rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Personal Trainers side hustle

Personal Trainers side hustle

In the park near my house, I have seen people out exercising with their personal trainers. The guy holds some girls feet as she does situps. He encourages hert o do more even when she is tired. They jog together. They do tricep dips together. He has her stretch.

Seems easy and frankly a nice way to spend an hour of your time. I have just put out a craigslist ad offering my services doing as much.

Anyone with any experience here who has tips about how to make this profitable? I am imagining that most girls who are out of shape really are NOT looking for someone who is going to give them a hard time about pushing themselves too hard, and really are just paying to feel good about themselves. I can easily fill this role, having a girl do stuff that will tire her out without being too difficult really.

I am sure there are real fitness freaks out there who need a truly dedicated trainer to help them reach specific goals. Thats not me. I am just thinking of doing mountain climbers, burpees, dips, squat-jumps, planks, situps, sprints, jumprope etc with some girls and making them sweat a little when they would normally watch tv.

Messages In This Thread