rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What qualifies as an adventure for a first date?

What qualifies as an adventure for a first date?

I'm meeting a girl in central London on Sunday and I could use some advice as I think I may have phrased myself into a corner.

Backstory:
We were both attending comic-con a few weeks ago and immediately clicked on account of our costumes. The interaction progressed along fairly platonic conversational lines.
I had to change on account of the weather. It was ridiculously busy so instead of fighting for a changing room I opted for open-air. She initially hid round the corner but after coaxing she came around. Extra points for having my physique complimented by a friend to DHV.
We went for soft drinks afterwards and chatted. She's Canadian, works in hospitality and a year older than me. We enjoyed the same shit on tv when we were kids so there was a connection there.
Number closed as we left at the station.
Texted some days later to arrange a date. She said work was slow going so I said "Sounds boring. Let's go on an adventure" before giving a time and date. She was curious as to what kind, but I gave nothing away. At first she was flaking because she had friends visiting, but offered a workable alternative so I decided not to next.

So, what can I arrange to do that wouldn't leave her feeling underwhelmed at the interaction?
Unfortunately she's on the larger side so anything more active than a walk in Hyde Park would be pushing it.
I've used the search function to check for potential ideas, but nothing quite seems appropriate.

Messages In This Thread