rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another 30 days in Europe

Another 30 days in Europe

Quote: (08-09-2014 02:07 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2014 12:58 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Day 10:

I think I'm in love. [Image: heart.gif]

I didn't think I'd ever see "mr. cool" go soft.

The reason I was smiling from ear to ear was because 1. I was drunk 2. I'd just made out with 2 chicks 3. Happy for you bro

PS I'ms till kind of drunk

Had a terrible Tinder date today. Another blonde village girl who works on a train for gods sake. She was cute, but couldn't listen for shit. Blah blah blah the whole time. A big difference from Hungarian girls compared to other slavs, is Hungarians love to talk and complain. Dates with Polish/Ukrainian/Russian girls are spent mostly in silence.

The other thing I don't totally dig about these Budapest chicks is their mentality. Other EE girls know their status, and want to improve it. Despite low income, Budapest girls live comfortable due to the insanely cheap cost of living.

Budapest chicks have poor girl swag.

But I can see other guys digging that about them.

Ran a few hours of focused daygame in the city center today. Women are very reluctant to stop & chat with me. They hardly can be bothered to give directions. Prague and Kiev are daygame meccas compared to Budapest. It's a drastically colder reception here. These women DGAF. Everyone says outside the city girls are warmer on the approach, but that's true of any place in the world.

Sziget festival is kicking off. Annoying kids from all over Europe have invaded. They're making a ruckus outside my window.

I got a few numbers. Again, no insta-dates, which is bullshit. 1 sexy brunette in a Star Wars t-shirt made plans to meet up tonight at the club with her friend.

To drink, or not to drink. That is the question...
Hungarians aren't Slavs. Hungarians, also known as Magyars .

Messages In This Thread