rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Chemtrails Survey Thread

The Chemtrails Survey Thread

AntiTrace - first off, that photo was taken from a blog from a Vegas resident, I did not have a camera with me at the time I was outdoors observing this. Second of all, I only posted it as an example of what I observed. What I saw over the course of an hour or so was several jets making multiple lines all across the sky, not just the few depicted in that pic.

And I repeat, I watched long enough to know that all of the trails criss crossing in a grid pattern where not airplanes approaching for landing on parallel runways at McCarran. I'll admit that I did not watch long enough to see where these jets laying down the grid of contrails went...they were still going at it with the back and forth when I went back inside. But I did periodically go outside afterwards and noted the trails just hung there and very slowly dissipated into a hazy overcast cloud cover over entire areas of the valley.

But during that time where I just sat outside and watched, I saw several of these jets make back and forth patterns...not the same as jets circling until they have permission to land, and certainly not intercontinental flights passing through Vegas airspace.

Anyhow, I'm done arguing on this thread. My purpose was to see if anyone has seen similar phenomena, not argue the veracity of conspiracy theory.

You guys have tried to expalin to me what you think I saw. Your explanations don't jibe with what I saw.

That is all I'm saying.

Messages In This Thread