rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What kinds of vehicles are practical yet stylish for around 30 grand?

What kinds of vehicles are practical yet stylish for around 30 grand?

I need to buy a new vehicle. I truly do think the vehicle industry is a giant scam from top to bottom, but what ya gonna do? I live in North America, well out in the sticks. Something to drive is necessary.

I'm in the army, about 1.5 hours from a large city and next to a local population center of approximately 30-35 thousand people (SMP hell and game pretty much coming down to steroids/large muscles, tats, having status at work, and possibly driving a pick up) and not much else.

Winters are beastly and long, outdoorsy activities are one of the few pleasant pluses to living here, and a lot of the few examples of hot young sluts are "country girls" i.e. they like getting fucked by douchebags who drive expensive trucks and listen to country versus douchebags who drive expensive cars and listen to EDM.

So what to buy? I got a 2007 GMC Envoy with 155 thousand kilometers on it at the moment, but I'm ditching that before winter comes. 4WD is a huge plus in my environment. I'd like a pick up for several reasons but the damn things locally are about 40 grand-- even the used ones from previous years. Trying to avoid debt-slavery as much as possible, you know? 30ish or under is more the pain I'm looking to suffer.

In my situation what do you guys think is a practical vehicle for difficult winters, hauling my work gear, and is capable of driving on a backroad? Also something that is masculine and has some appeal to pussy. Being reliable and fuel efficient is huge too.

Now, I'm not like one of those office cunts that thinks she can have it all, yeah? I'm just thinking options and want opinions in each area so I can weigh them against each other and make a decision. I'm leaning towards some form of SUV, but will consider a car or pick up as well.

Also, I'm well on my way to leaving this accursed area for good. Maybe another 6 months to a year before getting into or close to a bigger city with more poosy.

Messages In This Thread