rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Writer complains about hookup culture, blames the usual culprit: men

Writer complains about hookup culture, blames the usual culprit: men

http://elitedaily.com/dating/hookup-cult...re/664654/

A female writer (Majored in psych, minored in English, big surprise) yet again missing the point.

It’s the “maybe” and the “at some point” that gets to me. The epidemic of passive man is upon us.
She laments for dominant men that won't send her passive plans. Man's fault.

I talk to women all the time who are losing hope that they’ll ever find a man who is actually willing to delete his Tinder account and just be with one awesome woman.
Men should settle down with her awesome friends, they're starting to feel the pressure of the wall and they can't stay on the carousel forever. Man's fault.

It’s rare for a woman of our generation to meet a man who treats her like a priority instead of an option.
Men don't need to put up with their bullshit, because they're not worth it and there's many more lined up behind her. This is egregious; men should not have options. Man's fault.

Many women tend to think the guy they’re hooking up with might fall for them. This is something they secretly hope will happen, and they convince themselves that a series of hookups with the same guy will ultimately lead to him wanting something more.

This lingering hope causes women to reluctantly participate in the hook-up culture, in hopes that he will wake up one day and realize it’s been her the whole time.

It reminds me of some Taylor Swift song — and accordingly, it’s a common enough problem that I’ve seen several women crushed when this dream dies.

Women don't want any part of the hookup culture, the evil men force them to do it. By golly, they're just about sick of it when they hit 30 and can't find as much success anymore. MAN'S FAULT.

To the men out there: It’s worth sacrificing other options for a special lady, and please bring back the traditional date. You will score major brownie points with women.
Men don't feel the need to spend money on a whore anymore, and I'm sick of paying for my own meals already. This is ridiculous, I want more prizes. MAN'S FAULT.

Erica Gordon is a hopeless romantic who loves to laugh and only lets you think she'll stand for your bullsh*t.
How could a girl with such a winning personality ever be cast aside by those evil men?! [Image: tard.gif]

She ... has since landed a job at the world's largest dating site, Plentyoffish.
Talk about hypocrisy.

Women are finally starting to notice the astonishing rate at which men are checking out of long-term dating. By nature of the fact that men don't have a time limit on their attractiveness (as women value more than just physical attractiveness in men), the hookup culture is inherently advantageous for men, or at least those that don't mind watching society burn. This is yet another article in the wave of "where have all the good men gone?" bullshit, and although she makes salient observations about how damaging hookup culture is for women, her indoctrination into feminist-soaked university culture is complete, and she is incapable of realizing that it is women who are to blame for this. Her only saving grace is that she suggested that women keep their legs shut to force men into relationships. However, this point is hollow because there is an overloaded market supply of young easy women, and it's impossible for a slut to re-virginize herself in any real man's eyes. There'll always be plenty of passive "beta" men for her, though I hardly think these will be satisfactory to the aging whore.

Messages In This Thread