rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phi phi Hotels and Nightlife?

Phi phi Hotels and Nightlife?

Quote: (07-30-2014 02:33 PM)jake999 Wrote:  

-Scoring in phi phi: In patong i was solo and scored every night specially with russian girls at seduction had a table there all my stay, met few wingmans after few nights we were having an entire section, couple of nights i didn t score picked a thai girl from hollywood. But in phi phi it seem a different game, backpackers, Scandinavians, not really my field of expertise. Even though i am 28 fit ,ripped and i do have game, and pulled easily in ibiza and every resort type destinations, i dunno why i feel clubbing in phi phi gonna be a whole different game and out of my comfort zone, either it s gonna be a total hit or miss. How many nights do you think i should stay in phi phi? 2 or 3 or 4 to get the most out of it and leave with no regrets? Are girls all in group?, befriending her girlfriends while offering buckets would work or l ll be there alcohol ticket for the night and maybe meeting a wingman along the way for some team work. I usually don t go for remote places like this but i really wanna give it a shot, and take the risk. Thanks for your advices.

If you did well in Ibiza, you should do well here, even though the enviroment is more backpacker type.
Girls are mostly in set of 2, 3, 4, but you easily find also the solo traveller.
Having a wingman can help, as the whole thing is about dancing drinking and having fun, being the solo player who goes sniping can't always give result.
You can open girls at anytime in Phi Phi, is what the island is done for: fun, picking-up, sex. Of course cockblocking can be an issue, as the distraction, mostly during night time, are several, with girls jumping from club to club and bar to bar. If I were you I would be quite fast, once you established attraction, in asking to the girl to come with you to your room for some action. She might agree, so she will be able to go back to her girlfriends later in the night after having been banged.

Messages In This Thread