rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting sex is easy

Getting sex is easy

Quote: (07-30-2014 03:22 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

There is one thing I need to address here - sex drive. If after two weeks of not masturbating or having sex you don't want to have sex with just about any reasonably decent girl then you may just have a low sex drive which will directly impact your motivation to go out and get girls. Every guy I know who gets a lot of girls have a high, consistent sex drive.

@RexImperator But why do this, if you are not after just sex? Focus your energy on finding a girl you are really motivated about. Focus on day game or social circles activities to meet women. Make meeting women part of your social activities then there is not need to motivate yourself to go out.

True... I've kind of given up going out at nights for the most part as it doesn't mesh well with my fitness/health goals. I've mostly been doing incidental day game. I don't have much of a social circle anymore but that may be part of the problem right there...

I think I do have a low sex drive but it's hard to tell what is cause and what is effect with respect to that.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Messages In This Thread