rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FL mom arrested and charged with felony for letting son play in park alone

FL mom arrested and charged with felony for letting son play in park alone

People keep talking about "these days" like it's more dangerous now or something. In actuality crime is a lower than it was in the 80s and 90s. It's just we are constantly bombarded by fear mongering news so everybody thinks if they ever walk down a dark alley they're going to end up a skin suit in some serial killer's closet.

I agree 7 is a year or two too young to be wandering all over, but I was walking to and from school starting in 1st grade. By 3rd or 4th grade, 8 or 9, I was biking to town on my own or with friends (1.5 miles) as long as I told my parents what I was up to.

Anyway, a fucking felony charge? Whoever came up with that should be tarred and feathered. Everything is a felony these days, it's beyond ridiculous and just one more reason to GTFO of the US before your life is ruined because you didn't sort your recycling and some tree hugging douche decides that's a felony offense too.

Messages In This Thread