rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WARNING: scary scam on dating sites!

WARNING: scary scam on dating sites!

Atlantic,
This is exactly what's happened. I'm not holding back anything. What I wrote on my initial post in this thread is exactly how it all went out.

I think she realized I had no info on my FB about school or u I or work and not many people, most of which are irrelevant contacts save 2-3 guys. My guy feeling is she nextee me as she realized she couldn't get any leverage on me and moved onto a bigger fish, that is the proverbial middle aged beta who gave her his real FB with all his real,life contacts. That's the kind of guys who are in real trouble and who these scammers are after.

Also, another thing I remember is that once I realized what was going on, I immediately un friended her. She insisted a few times that friend her back ASAP which of course I ignored.

Plus I haven't heard anything from those contacts on that FB account about receiving anything scandalous about me.

Messages In This Thread