rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does anyone here carry business cards?

Does anyone here carry business cards?

I'd say business cards are unique to your situation.

If you don't have a reason to have one, don't bother.

I carry them at all times. Last Saturday a forum member and myself went down to the Ace Hotel downtown. There was a guest list, and the two dudes we were gonna meet didn't get in and bailed. I went up to the guy, gave him my card, and invited him to the hotel for dinner sometime. Got us in in two seconds, and I do this everywhere. 99% of the time they never take me up on the offer, but doormen obviously like looking good in front of the rest of the line; I'm offering goods to this guy just so he lets me into this stupidass venue that was full of gay dudes and fuglies anyway.

Point being, figure out the advantages to getting business cards before actually getting them.

Also, never ever ever use business cards with girls. Bad game.

Any other situation, just own it. Act like you're the most important person they've ever met. And you never know who YOU'RE going to meet and it's good to be prepared. I've got a pile of business cards from all sorts of industry types, the CEO of paramount pictures, people from every hospitality group I can think of. You never know when you'll use them.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread