rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Resources on Machiavellian manipulation

Resources on Machiavellian manipulation

This might belong in the books section but I feel like this is a lot more about lifestyle, morality and conduct, so feel free to move.

Im reading Business Brilliant: Surprising Lessons from the Greatest Self-Made Business Icons on amazon. In it Lewis Schiff explains how billionnaires differ to normal people in their successful Machiavellian manipulation and diplomacy. Im only starting but I got really hooked. The Prince was one of my favorite read.

Im asking for more resources on this specific type of interpersonal dynamic. Being Machiavellian does not necessarily means intentionally harmful to others. It just means to cover your ass first, which is what we need to do in this day and age. Its also based on the simple truth that despite some goodness here and there, the world as a whole is FUBAR.

Despite how many nice and successful people Ive met, Ive come to the conclusion that, success is very much tied to good handling of people and knowing what button to push. Its like game, but doesnt have to do with women.

The world change a lot since 16th century, so just wanna know if theres a must read somewhere that Im missing.

Btw feel free to discuss your take on the issue. Love to hear it.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread