rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How does your career influence your game?

How does your career influence your game?

The effect of the career on your mental health is the most important factor.
You can't cover up depression and exhaustion with 'game', a chick can read that off your face no matter how you try to hide it.
Career stress and reward has a huge bearing on your ability to get women. What the career is is not as important, although you'll always get points by saying 'I'm a surgeon' etc.

Quote: (10-31-2014 09:40 PM)jake1720 Wrote:  

Studying engineering. Normal week I'm too pissed/tired to go out. Although I spent a solid 3-4 years learning game.

Almost wish I had never chosen this major. Career prospects look like 40+ years in a desk then you die. Not fun. Currently looking at other options every day.

Almost. You will get a decade or two of retirement, then you will die. Depends on if your superannuation fund gets smashed by a stock market crash before you're due to retire. The look on the faces of those poor grey-haired bastards who were forced back to the desk said it all.

Messages In This Thread