rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do I start?

Where do I start?

Quote: (07-27-2014 01:18 PM)JamesW95 Wrote:  

I worked out for a total of 6 months and stopped a month ago. I made no gains despite regular attendance and bulking.

What was your routine like? I'd really recommend something like Starting Strength or Stronglifts.

My only difference with polar's reply is I'd do it like this
1) Get out and talk to people
2) Work on your body
3) Improve in other areas
4) stay in touch

#1 is the one thing you can do right now and see immediate results.

Quote: (07-28-2014 12:02 AM)mbare Wrote:  

Since you're probably self conscious about your mouth/teeth at this point, that may carry over even after your surgery. You have to do whatever it takes to break that mentality.

You have 100% of what you need to succeed right now. There is no "wait until X happens", because that's going to happen and you'll find some other excuse. I used to have bad acne and it took years to lose the mindset that I was the teenager with bad acne. I have allergies that can act up and that was an excuse. The beauty of interacting with people is that all it takes is for you to start talking. If you open your mind to the possibility that you already have what you need, you will probably surprise yourself with what you can do.

Messages In This Thread