rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do I start?

Where do I start?

I'd offer similar advice, as others have mentioned, to just talk to everyone. If you're working as a bar man that should afford you lots of opportunities to talk to do that. Start all of that now and again talk to anyone and everyone.

Get your surgery, lift weights, stay the course since you're only 19, and your mental game should start lining up. Just don't rush it. Keep pushing yourself and although you more than likely won't be banging 8's and 9's on the regular, I have no doubt that developing your OVERALL game, will change your life in many ways.

A little contrary to what a few others wrote, I'd suggest NOT to read everything out there about game. It's overload, and you'll get bogged down in the details at this stage. Later on, you can start implementing more specifics to sharpen your game, but for now stick to concepts. Pick one or two like Roosh or McQueen, and as you read their stuff, think about the overall concept they're trying to get across. Use that.

An example:
Concept: Body Language
There's a ton of information you can read about regarding body language. Keep it simple.
-Avoid leaning in.
-Maintain good eye contact.
-Don't cross your arms.

Since you're probably self conscious about your mouth/teeth at this point, that may carry over even after your surgery. You have to do whatever it takes to break that mentality. Girls will read it from a mile away. Plus, there's a lot of power in a sincere smile that you'll want to use.

Messages In This Thread