rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do I start?

Where do I start?

I'm relatively new to red pill. I've read quite a lot of articles on ROK stemming back a couple of months ago. My love life is non existent. I'm still a virgin although I've kissed like 3 girls or something. I used to be a white knight when I was younger. My social life is okay I guess, I've got a couple of very good friends and acquaintances that I go out with sometimes. I just finished my A levels in the UK and I'm going to university in September to study accountancy and I also work part time as a bar man.

Obviously I want to excel in all areas. I don't want to be a virgin anymore and I want to be slaying regularly.

I worked out for a total of 6 months and stopped a month ago. I made no gains despite regular attendance and bulking. I have come to the conclusion that I have extremely low testosterone levels and high estrogen levels. I retain fat in my legs and have a feminine physique which is extremely embarrassing for me. I'm looking to start testosterone replacement therapy in the next month, begin bulking again and beginning Muay Thai.

I will read the articles you all suggested so far.

Messages In This Thread