rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tucker Max talking shit about Roosh

Tucker Max talking shit about Roosh

I found this in my inbox today. Apparently Tucker Max has made Roosh a target of his latest Matinggrounds podcast:

Tucker:
Exactly! Which, by the way, brings up a super good point. I didn’t know this. Scott Barry Kaufman talked about this. Apparently, one of the really big pick up artists has this book about how he slept with a bunch of women in Russia and he had, like, pictures of them. The whole thing was a lie. The Russian media called this dude out, like, all the pictures he took off, basically, Russian social media sites and all the women freaked out and this dude…he’s still seen as an expert.

Nils:
He’s so bad that the Russian media did a truth expose?

Tucker:
Do you know who I’m talking about? Roosh? That’s who it is, Roosh? So you know what I’m talking about, right? Roosh. Okay, so, whoever Roosh is…

Nils:
The Russian media came to the defense of women and the truth…

Tucker:
Right?! That’s how fucked up the pick up artist is!

Nils:
Wow.

Tucker:
This dude. His whole thing was a lie!
Which is, like…you know, that actually shocked me, because I know how easy it is to hook up with women. It’s not hard to hook up. You don’t need to lie about this. It’s not hard at all. That’s what’s funny. Notice how we haven’t talked about these guys aren’t actually fucking girls. Of course they’re fucking – or at least, I assume. This guy, apparently, is not. But it’s not hard to do this stuff. It’s really not.

Geoff:
Yeah. If you have no conscience and you go for low-quality girls who are already drunk, yeah. Fine. Whatever.

[Image: Cufb7r4.png]

Here's the video they posted:

What the fuck. I used to like Tucker Max, I even met him in Seattle once. For all of his supposed skill with women, I've learned more about game from one of Roosh's blog posts than anything Tucker Max has ever said or written.

Messages In This Thread