rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How often are you guys communicating with your girlfriends?

How often are you guys communicating with your girlfriends?

My last relationship every night for 15 minutes to 30 minutes if she did not sleep over face time. and good morning texts (we rotated). maybe 1 text during the day but to make plans to get food or do something or ask her about her day. nothing crazy..

so 3x a day i would speak to her...

i would be very careful texting your girlfriend 3x a week.... woman need attention. or they will get it elsewhere. texting your gf 3x a week is to little and just asking to be monkey branched or cheated on imo. unless you are dating a girl who is working 50 hours a week.'

This is for girls you are in a relationship with.... Obviously girls you are casually dating then only text them to make plans... which is like once a week.. maybe 2... girls in a relationship is a different ballgame. they need more attention or they will get it elsewhere.

I text them as much as they text me , except a little bit less... make them chase and make yourself the prize and leader. But also show that you care and be romantic sometimes.

Messages In This Thread