rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rude border customs patrol agents

Rude border customs patrol agents

Quote: (07-27-2014 11:54 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I've done over one-hundred border crossings in my life, so at some point the question because "what can I do and what skills can I learn to make my border crossings more efficient?"

Bitching about the treatment that you or I believe we deserve while entering a sovereign nation is definitely worse than university graduates bitching that they are entitled to a job good enough to make student loan payments.

Let's tell some stories about the times that we used good social skills to talking border guards into violating their own protocol and giving us special favours.

I have no problem being treated like shit when entering another country. That is their decision and as a non-citizen I am asking them for the privilege to enter. But I think when entering my own country (the USA) I am entitled to a bit more than a fucking arrogant meathead on a powertrip.

I have gone to Cuba, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, China, etc. and have not seen the type of arrogant behavior typical of CBP. That says a lot.

Messages In This Thread