rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What the hell happened while Badwolf was gone???

What the hell happened while Badwolf was gone???

I go up to Vancouver BC a lot as I find the women there are more attractive than in Seattle. I have yet to notice too many fatties there. Most girls I have ever seen are at least 6+. I do understand what you are saying. I came back from Taiwan 4 years ago and man was there ever a huge culture shock. People are just so asinine now, and so fucking stupid. I have never seen so many irrational, immoral, and entitled individuals. Throw in a good hefty dollop of depression and anxiety and viola, you have America! At first, it bothered me like Canada is bothering you, but now I truly have no empathy left for my countrymen. Most are too stupid and apathetic to try and change anything, and the ones that are truly smart are waiting for it all to crumble to make their moves. Brother, all I can say is relax and watch the downfall of the West. Hell, our governments are.

Messages In This Thread