rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What the hell happened while Badwolf was gone???

What the hell happened while Badwolf was gone???

Quote: (07-25-2014 05:57 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2014 05:26 PM)AfgScarface Wrote:  

I worked at a local retail place here in the US that dealt with a lot of mainland chinese on vacation and whatnot. I saw every type.

I can't help but think that you're at least slightly exaggerating their hotness. Even the "attractive" ones were no better than a 5-6. Especially when you factored in their flat butts, vacant facial expressions and odd smell. And these were the richest/most privileged/pedestalised girls from there.

But I haven't actually been to China so I can only assume they are similar, if not worse there.

Badwolf is correct actually. Im Vietnamese, and the vietnamese girls that go abroad or go expat are the high achieving ones, which are the equivalent of US female feminist lawyers. Ugly, nerdy and with attitude problems, but they do well in the academic and corporate world. Which is why they are abroad.

The girls at home are hot, but most are dumb ones....

Though I disagree that Asian girls have better attitude. Lots of them are gold digger. Most are materialistic. Which is fine if you gents like the old ways "I pay for shit, you take care of the house and look pretty"

The asian population in Toronto (I venture that's where Badwolf is from??) is pretty good. Shit, the viet population in Toronto is very, very good. Better than the China avg i would say.

Messages In This Thread