rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What the hell happened while Badwolf was gone???

What the hell happened while Badwolf was gone???

Quote: (07-28-2014 02:20 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2014 10:42 PM)csmass Wrote:  

you realize it's due to stress and poor eating right? Stress and bad eating habits caused by work and inability to find a long term partner. They call it being free, I call it ending the Caucasian race.

Heh, this is why they said Chinese are taking over the world [Image: biggrin.gif]

As Obesity Rises, Chinese Kids Are Almost as Fat as Americans (2014):

http://blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2014/...americans/

The whole world will eventually be as fat as the USA, except for Russia and anyone else with the courage to ban GMO and all the other toxic "food."

Russia Bans U.S. Food Imports, Obesity Plummets (2014):

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/08/18/russi...-plummets/

Russia has seen a massive drop in obesity rates and related diseases since it banned food imports from the United States and Europe.

Moscow has halted imports of sodas, candy, junk food and other processed food from the West in retaliation for economic sanctions on its oil and banking sectors.

The sudden unavailability of processed Western foods — notorious for unhealthy amounts of trans-fats, salt, sugars, artificial flavors, and high-fructose corn syrup — has created an unexpected health and fitness boom as Russians turn to more nutritious foods.

“I thought I’d starve when the supermarket stopped selling cheap American microwave dinners and candy bars,” said Maxim Ves, a 380-pound Moscow resident at a farmer’s market as he ate a salad and a low-calorie prosciutto, avocado, and olive sandwich made with 100-percent whole-grain bread.

“Who knew fresh, healthy food was so good? Yet I only eat it when I’m hungry, not just because. It’s like a curse has been lifted.

“And walking to market every day has been great: I’ve lost 10 pounds!”

Messages In This Thread