rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Auckland, New Zealand Datasheet

Auckland, New Zealand Datasheet

Quote: (12-08-2016 07:24 PM)bleaknight Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2016 02:33 PM)Hazaer Wrote:  

Any good venues for game around Queen Street. Auckland? Cheers

if you got yellow fever, face club is probs the best in terms of quality, however they seem cliquish, bar101 for young students, 1885 in britomart can get pretty good. Do check out ponsonby when you have the chance, longroom (u gotta dress up proper) and little easy are pretty good.

A little too late but useful info. Most of the data in the earlier posts are outdated. However places like Lenin and the pubs in Fort Street are still there. However, these attract the older crowd. Quay street has a lot more going on. Kiwi girls are definitely more open to talk than in Australia. Did not encounter a single rejection although I was going out only for a weekend in Auckland. Higher talent in the 8-9 range seem happier to talk to strangers. It seems that girls do approach guys in some places and they are often solo or in pairs. Better to roll in 2s or 3s in Auckland if its all guys. Found girls are not as dressed up as in Australia but if they are, they are more likely to be looking to meet guys. Street game at venue closing time might work here. One can find solo girls walking alone at that time. Have seen girls talking to 'chode' guys with heavy accents for some time even after midnight in the street where in other countries they woulnt give the time of day to these guys. Again, they are approachable.

For daygame, I am sceptical about it. There is very little chance to demonstrate exoticness. There are people of all kinds. There are kiwi girls rolling with friends of all colours so they are very open minded when it comes to dating coloured guys. But, I did detect some hustle in the people during the day so very little IOIs to be had also because no one is exotic here. But Auckland girls, if they are interested will send out clear signals so do approach immediately! It might also be possible to turn a neutral girl into an interested one with verbal game because they are actually interested in talking with foreigners so not getting IOIs is not a good excuse to not approach.

The quality I found was not really much worse than other anglosphere countries as it has been made up to be and if it was, the more pleasant attitude does make up for it. I am not sure if NZ girls like to blue ball guys in the end but I actually felt NZ girls are more approachable than the Euro tourists. NZ guys are pretty reserved for the most part and they might prefer to hit the tourists so that might be the reason local girls tend to take the initiative. However, kudos to kiwi guys for not being needy and so making girls less snobbish.

To summarise, Auckland is definitely doable but mediocre game is required. Do not expect to go there with little to no game for a few days and get lucky. Fast target identification and approach is needed because girls at night do give off the DTF vibe and the local guys know it. Some threads mention Auckland to be the hardest for game in NZ but if that is so, it is hard to imagine how it can be further away from Auckland in places like Wellington or Christchurch where the demographic is more homogenous. The forum does advice guys to not come to Aus/NZ for game but if you really have to, Auckland I feel makes a pretty good case for NZ but be prepared for higher prices on everything, like $9NZD for a pint of local beer. It can be useful to compare game in Auckland with Melbourne or Sydney because although the local girls look similar in these places, the way they think is different across the Tasman Sea.

Messages In This Thread