rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Keeping Secrets

Keeping Secrets

Spot on Chemistry.

Quote: (07-25-2014 01:06 PM)Chemistry Wrote:  

Are you simply telling these stories to boost yourself up, (as an overt and forced display of high value)
or are people discovering how great you truly are on their own?

People who tell stories to boost themselves up eventually get caught up with. If you're a bad story-teller, you'll get caught by everyone. If you're a good story-teller, it'll take longer and more perceptive people, but you'll get caught on to eventually.

I think stupid annoying not-worth-LTR chics you can fool all day long (that's not to disregard the short-term indulgence with their candy-like pussies).

Quote:Quote:

I used to tell stories just to fill up conversation (with girls, especially), but I found people react better when you keep your cards (and awesomeness) close to your chest, to be discovered by others as time slowly goes on.

Yep, same here. The more you can hold interest AND the slower you can reveal yourself, the more intriguing person and 'giner tingling machine you will be.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread