rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hookah/Shisha Game

Hookah/Shisha Game

Let me first tell that this strategy is meant for girls under 21(i'm 19). You can use it at older girls, but I do not know if it will work because 90% of the girls that I talk to are under 21, so I don't know how older girls respond.

Also, an important note is that I live in the Netherlands. The girls here have a Westernized culture(they copy almost everything from the USA), but due to immigration of muslims there's an islamic culture influence here. The girls here are common with a hookah/shisha and know that people here smoke it to relax so they don't consider smoking a shisha as a big deal.

-----
First thing, buy a Shisha and use it sometimes so you can understand how to use it, if you haven't already. I've bought an authentic one because I myself love smoking shisha, so I invested in a good one. They aren't that expensive at all, I bought this good one for 100 euro's, but you can buy a cheap one for around 20-30bucks, depending on where you live ofcourse.

I just discovered something amazing that has been dropping bitch shields for me with ease. I bought this Shisha and use it to game girls.

My strategy is while texting with a girl, I let her notice that I like to smoke Shisha often so she knows that I am a fan of Shisha's. After a few days of talking, I suggest her coming to my place to smoke on my Shisha.

The suprising part is that they all believe me and have no bitch shields or shittests. I have tried this Shisha-excuse at several girls, and they all seem to fall for it easily. Only this last week I had 4 dates at my home and I banged 3 out of 4 girls. I actually had to cancel this 5th girl today because I felt very tired after banging almost everyday since Friday(I banged one of the girls multiple days).

Next week i'll schedule some new dates with this Shisha-excuse. Believe me guys, they all felt for it. I wanted to share this with you, especially the younger guys cause I know how hard it can be sometimes when these young, immature girls flake or throw in some irritating shittests.

PS: Before you get confused, the hookah/shisha that I meant is not a bong(that is also called a hookah sometimes). I only smoke flavor tobacco, not any drugs like marijuana or hasjisj. It's only tobacco, that's why the girls fall for it easily.

Messages In This Thread