rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lover vs Provider Game

Lover vs Provider Game

For many years I thought I had to be a provider type. I was consistently frustrated because girls were putting me in the 'boyfriend' material category and making me wait and jump through hoops. I showed I had money, good family values, was stable and living in their area etc... All to get a much harder job of fucking them.

Now, I disqualify (in most cases) myself as boyfriend material. It has the effect of shooting down their defenses and hoops they want to have you jump through. For me it works. I'm okay if a girl wants a boyfriend. I won't supplication to her or her desires. I only play the roll of a lover anyway. If she won't have it, i still do it. If she really wont have it in the end, i click my heels so to speak in the wind and trot up hill for the next girl not wasting my time. There is quite a lot of scientific literature supporting this lover vs provider theory.

Anyone else have success or good results or experiences of playing the lover not the provider?

Messages In This Thread