rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Populations shrinking last decade-ALL ex-communist & East European?

Populations shrinking last decade-ALL ex-communist & East European?

Quote: (07-26-2014 11:18 AM)Brian Boru Wrote:  

"Gentlemen we have work to do"

Challenge accepted[Image: banana.gif]

We could start a "Do it for Denmark" type campaign in EE

I'd do Emma for Denmark alright [Image: banana.gif]

But the point is this when seen from a global scale: Our economic system is changing and even with population-shrinkage there is not enough work for all people. Actually not even a 30-hour or 40-hour-workweek would change that. In my estimation we could have a 20-hour-workweek done by one person (husband preferably for the hypergamy) in the household at 90% of all couples.

But our system is not geared towards it due to a multitude of factors. Technological unemployment will become a reality for most jobs sooner or later. So the question is? Why having kids and subjecting them to a missing chair game?

Now even if I belong to the financially independent wealthy ones, how many children can you have? For me personally I think maybe a maximum of 2-3 per woman. I could have way more children within a space of 10 years with several women, but then it becomes the topic of being able to spend quality time with them and not being too restricted time-wise. I still wish to travel and have fun apart from that. It is the same question regarding having pets. Even if you love cats or dogs, how many can you have and still be able to give them enough attention? 2? 5? 25? Even when the financial aspect is fine, then you still need to have time with them. Unless of course you are doing it like the Eyes-Wide-Shut-families of our times and you just track your illegitimate sperm-donations in secret and give them sudden unexplained positions of power or fame knowing that they are your progeny, while they have no fucking clue.

Too much of that shit is happening already. Humankind has sufficient numbers to not be concerned about extinction - even if we would go down to 50 mio., we would still be able to uphold our technological civilization, so I am not overly concerned.

Messages In This Thread