rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread

My Life in Budapest- Sourcecode's Budapest Thread

I don't really think we are disagreeing on the guys.
I agree that Hungarian guys don't have the best game.. at some point its so badly aggressive that its laughable.
I also said/agree that a lot of Hungarian girls are looking for some stability...which is why they often settle for hungarian guys than tourist..because so many tourist are looking for a smash and dash.

Another thing is...(of course its different for some people) But im not paying for bottle service.
30k huf for a table? 130 bucks? nah.. Ill skip on that..not only can i not afford that.. but the cost are to high for the benefit.

On another note. I met with Slubu and CR last night.
My housemate has been traveling a little for I havent hit up any of the local clubs( Places that arent instant)
And I think Im gonna take a break from banging foreigner groupies and tourist from Szimpla.

I went to a couple high quality places that are mostly locals...or at least foreigners with style...(back packers and hostel goers arent putting on heels or dress shoes)
I took a bunch of pictures of the quality..its undeniable that Budapest doesnt have talent.

All there is to do is crack it

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread