rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Percentage of your bangs are from Online

What Percentage of your bangs are from Online

*edit* I can't believe this hasn't been posted before, but my searching did not yield any results, so here we go.

Gents, I am about 7 months into my "game" career, at age 30. I was dumped by my 7 year LTR, found the manosphere and began attempting to drastically improve my success with women.

I hate to admit it, but I only had 3, yes THREE, lifetime notches up to the age of 30. I lived in LTR land for way too long. So far this year, I have gotten 5 new notches. So in that respect, I feel good about it.

However, 2 of those 5 have been online, and the only girls in the pipeline right now are from online. This bothers me some, and I know a lot of old school game dudes think online is a crutch that hinders real gaming. I tend to agree.

On one hand, I think going out on a bunch of blind dates has really upped my date game, it has also pushed me out of my comfort zone on a regular basis, and that is helpful. I went from striking out and never getting a call back, to securing a couple SNL's followed by FB's using OLD.

On the other hand, I am still a huge vag when it comes to cold approaching women. I rarely do it. Luckily one of my single buddies is a natural, and gets bangs from day and night game regularly. He knows my affliction and he is very willing to push me out of my comfort zone on a regular basis. Also, we all know that the average quality of women you can pull online is lower than what you could do with tight game in real life.

So, gents, what percentage of your recent bangs have been from online? If you have a chance, also I would like to hear if people find that they were able to wean their way off online and move into the real world while using OLD as a backup.

TL;DR: how many of your bangs are from online, do you find yourself moving away from it as you get better?

Messages In This Thread