rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going from smoking weed everyday to once a while

Going from smoking weed everyday to once a while

I started smoking weed at 14 and have been smoking ever since (I'm 31 now). In spite of my weed habit, I did everything my parents/ society requested (aka go to college, get a job, etc.).
Now, I started to notice that it's affecting me somewhat negatively and want to do something about it.

I usually smoke after work/ gym and hence, I spend most of my nights high and I also go to bed high.
This means that I won't read at night, because I can't read properly when high. Also, it makes me more lethargic and lazy in general, which never is a good thing.

I love weed, I love getting high and everything about it, but I want to reduce my consumption. I tried to do so in the past and was successfull at first, but then always relapsed and within a matter of weeks, I was smoking everyday again.

Has anyone of you gone from longterm stoner to "responsible" once-a-while-smoker? If so, how did you do it?

Messages In This Thread