rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Suggestions needed for Kiev daygame spots and night venues

Suggestions needed for Kiev daygame spots and night venues

Hey so I tried Shevchenko park and Courage Reborn is right. That place is teeming with chicks. It's next to the university so I'd imagine that during school, it's got even more girls. I'd recommend that guys have a wingman when day gaming here in Kiev, most girls who hang around are often with a friend at least. It just makes me it much easier and you can do 10 time more approaches that can be effective. And even when girls are solo, they are often talking on their cell phones. I feel like it's America circa 10 years ago, where girls were always chatting on their phones when they're walking or not with somebody.

Ran into the language barrier a bunch more times. The tragedy of all this is that the most receptive girls often don't speak any English, while the ones that do tend to be more savvy about guys approaching them. Non-English speaking girls often will giggle while English speakers might be a bit more suspicious and tease you or call you out. Like in other countries, knowing the local language can be a real game changer.

With online game I used topface. And the responses were pretty high compared to using badoo in Poland. With Badoo in Poland, I got like 1 out of 50 to message me back. With Topface, messaging girls who were 7 and above, I got responses from 1 out of 6 girls. Sadly, all but a couple responded to me in Ukrainian. The most eager responses by far were also these girls writing in Ukrainian (I used google translate to decipher).

If you don't have a grasp of Russian or Ukrainian, be prepared to hit the pavement hard if you want to game the really pretty girls who aren't golddiggers.

It gets me wondering though, is there any place in Kiev that resembles an American style singles bar where people loiter around the bar and socialize with those around them? Anything close to that?

Messages In This Thread